Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Editing

i've been trying to edit pictures to make them look like posters or to make them have a different feel.  Maybe one day, i'll be an owner of a digital photography shop. Who knows?

Here are my samples. Click on the pictures to have a bigger and clearer view. Comments are always welcome.

Background picture was taken using my camera phone, i added lens flare and text using photoshop.

Thanks to my model, Mr. Andro Valdez. Hehe
This was taken using my boss' dslr, i added radial blur using photoshop again.

just added the text using photoshop. No editing on the picture.

Also no editing on the picture, just added the text using photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. i am excited with my wedding photos, Mam Jo...=) that will surely be great like those above... parang gusto ko na tuloy magpakasal agad... ikaw na po talaga ang aking official photographer. ^_____^

    ReplyDelete